New Beginning

While running continues to be my interests, but work simply got caught up with me in the last few years. Between family, work and personal interests, there is a need to be a balance somewhere especially when I have broken PB's upon PB's in the last few years of my involvement in running. 
..
There is a need to prioritise..
..
There is a need to find new soul in running.
..
There is a need to find a new beginning..
..

Where else to do this soul searching stuff other than outside at my favourite spot.




Clean air... fresh morning.. with birds chirping.. wind blowing..

Conclusion:
Need to raise my standards.
Focus on my goals for the next 3 years.
Engage/Mix with the right people.
Change the way I handle things.
Act Differently.



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Fun-loving person with incredible passion for running. A heavy person who lost almost 12kg from running and overcoming the challenges to eat clean.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.