My Running Groupie

Never crossed my mind that I would have running as a passion. Never been active during my school days.. The best that I did was representing school for basketball. I guess I just had a natural talent for jumping balls. Now I have a running group. Thanks to people at Athlete's Circle Athletics Club, I do have a place and proper training plan and people to train with. Thanks to Jolene Hong and Edan Syah.

Athlete's Circle Athletics Club

Athlete's Circle Athletics Club - Polar Malaysia
Athlete's Circle Athletics Club


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Fun-loving person with incredible passion for running. A heavy person who lost almost 12kg from running and overcoming the challenges to eat clean.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.