A blog.. A snapshot of memory..

Never thought I would be writing a blog about my running experience, although blogging is not something new to me. 8 months ago I was a fat 78kg "young man" (ehem), but now I am much lighter at 66kg. 12kg loss came with a significant amounts of hard work and determination. All down to my newly found passion, RUNNING. This blog is not meant to parade my achievements, my medals or show off my new pair of hot and crazy running shoes but rather as a diary to capture my hard labour and journey in running. So it can serve as a wonderful reading for my kids and others in the running community. Papa's experience in his first run, his exercises, things that he bought, his craziness with running shoes, his ITB syndrome injury, his physiotherapy, his medications for faster recovery, his efforts to perfection of his running form, his training, his coach, his running buddies and a lot more. I sincerely hope that all these can give useful information new runners or any intermediate runners to avoid any running-related injuries.

The push to running was my own and what got into running was my desire to lose weight and do away with my ever so high blood pressure. It took grit to wake up around 5.50 am every morning just to train and run around 5-8 km every morning. Thank God, all of that have been achieved now and next stop is to get into Top 20 in all the races within 2 years. Tough but come on.. even Meb Keflizghi won his Boston Marathon  when he was 39 years old.

Nike We Run KL 2015 - Medal
STANDING PROUD WITH MY MEDAL AT NIKE WE RUN KL 2015

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Fun-loving person with incredible passion for running. A heavy person who lost almost 12kg from running and overcoming the challenges to eat clean.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.